Navionics+ West and Central Europe, Mediterranean W, Azores, Canary Is.
Coverage includes but is not limited to:
- West and Central Europe, Mediterranean W, Azores, Canary Is.
- This award-winning Navionics collection of both navigation charts and sonar bathymetry is optimized for use in iNavX
- See chart boundary illustration above for overview of coverage. Coverage includes but is not limited to:
- Select inland waterways and lakes of France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and northern Italy;
- portions of coastal Germany
- partial coverage of UK south coast, portion of Thames River; all of Dover Strait, English Channel to Brittany
- All of Dover Strait, English Channel to Brittany;
- Atlantic Ocean coverage to Azores, Canary Islands, Madeira;
- West coast of Morocco such as Tangier, Rabat, Casablanca
- Bay of Biscay, Atlantic coast of Spain, Portugal plus major rivers such as Rio Douro
- Gibraltar Strait
- Mediterranean coast of Spain including Cartagena and Barcelona, Balearic Isles
- Balearic Isles
- Côte d’Azur aka French Riviera, and considerable western Mediterranean overlap with the Navionics+ 43 region